What is SSL?
The SSL (secure socket layer) protocol is the web standard for encrypting communications between users and web sites. Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data. SSL provides businesses and consumers with the confidence that private data sent to a web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. Web server certificates are required to initialize an SSL session.
Ravand Tazeh SSL Service
Ravand Tazeh is a reseller of TurkTrust SSL service in Iran to provide complete web security for Iranian Companies.
| ||1 Year||2 Years||3 years|
|SSL Server Certificate||$430.00||$510.00||$890.00|
|Wildcard SSL Server Certificate (*.domain.com)||$950.00||$1,450.00||$2,100.00|
All Prices in USD
Click HERE to see these information in Farsi and Rial Prices.
Technical Specification of TurkTrust Certificates :
- High reliability with 128 bit encryption
- Daily Certificate Revocation List (CRL) control
- Compliance with the X.509 v3 international certificate standard
- 1-2-3 year certificate options
- Wildcard certificate option
- Free of charge technical support in Turkish and in English
- Widespread browser compatibility as TURKTRUST root certificates are recognized by Microsoft (Internet Explorer), Mozilla (Firefox), Opera and Safari.
Documents Needed for TurksTrust SSL certification :
- Application Forms : 1, 2 - Original Copy
- Offical Translation of official gazette - Original Copy
- Passport Copy of Technical Contact
- Official Letter of Authorization from an authorized officer
- Whos information of the Domain should Match the corporation Information
- Full Payment
Processing time :
- Once documents are all complete and sent, generally it takes between 7 to 10 business day to process and receive the SSL key.